SIG Corporate Strategy - Streamlined Daily Insurance Functions
Historically, agencies have become "bottlenecked" in the daily operations for many reasons. Some of them are; "being all things to all people", computerized overkill, computerization underkill, micro-management, etc. SIG Insurance Services' goal is to structure our entire operation around each sales office being just that - sales. Several methods to accomplish this are:
- -Centralized computer and general management
- -Marketing and Service Center
- -In-house premium finance company
- -Disciplined utilization of markets for personal lines and small commercial accounts that offer "upload/download", service centers, point of sale underwriting/rating
- -Separation of internal functions so that each person has primary sales responsibility or primary support responsibility
- -Sales locations to operate in a near paperless environment
- -Each sales location will be its own profit center with the producer(s) having the opportunity to be rewarded for an overall efficient operations and sales production.
- -Producers will also have the opportunity to have partial equity ownership in their book of business.